Making sure that your makeup brushes are clean is so important; every day more dirt, oil and bacteria gets trapped in your brushes which could lead to spots and clogged pores. Nobody wants those!
By regularly cleaning you remove all of that nasty grime and keep your makeup brushes in tip top condition. But don’t worry, it’s really easy and quick to clean makeup brushes, just follow these simple steps once a week:
- Give your brushes a quick rinse under warm water, this will remove the pesky bits of residue.
- Add a small amount of baby shampoo to a bowl of warm water, dip in the tip of your brush and swirl.
- Rinse under warm water and repeat until the water runs clear.
- Grab a soft towel (not one that is likely to leave fluff on your brushes!) and wipe clean.
- Reshape the bristles and lay on the towel to dry. This takes a couple of hours so we recommend washing your makeup brushes at night so they have time to dry before you use them in the morning!