Summer is nearly here and if you’re a blonde, whether natural or not, maintaining glistening golden locks can sometimes be a tricky affair. With excessive sun exposure and those chlorine filled pools your hair can become dull, damaged and dry. So what better time for Redken to release their new Blonde Idol range, targeted specifically for blondes with their custom-tone conditioning treatment.
What is the Blonde Idol range?
With a selection of haircare products that can be tailored to suit your hair type, the Blonde Idol range includes:
Blonde Idol Sulphate Free Shampoo
Blonde Idol Mask Custom Tone Conditioner for Violet or Golden Blondes
Not only can you choose a conditioner that suits the type of blonde that you are, the custom tone conditioner can be adjusted to varying colour deposits depending on how long ago you died your hair.
How to use the Blonde Idol Custom Tone Conditioner
The dual chamber allows you to deposit a custom tone blend of colour deposit and conditioning formulas, dependent on your hairs condition and shade. After you have had your hair dyed, use Blonde Idol Conditioner, changing the colour deposit weekly by turning the dial.
Minimum Colour Deposit
- Ideal for hair 1-2 weeks after colouring.
- Maintains newly coloured hair
Medium Colour Deposit
- 3-4 weeks following a hair colour.
- When you want to adjust your hairs tone slightly.
- After slight sun exposure or light swimming.
Maximum Colour Deposit
- 5-6 weeks after a hair colour.
- When hair tone is brassy or flat.
- After excessive sun exposure and swimming.