Thank you to everyone who entered our Chronicles of Narnia competition. The winners have been picked and here are their winning answers:
- Nicola Seary – ‘Children save world with Lion’
- Sally W – ‘Magical land behind a wardrobe’
- Maria Turner – ‘Lion beats queen – kids help’
- Hel – ‘Furniture entrance to roaring icy adventure’
- Lorna Ormiston – ‘Good Vs Evil. Good wins’
To celebrate this week’s release of the latest Chronicles of Narnia movie, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, we are giving away 5 amazing Narnia goody bags!
Each goody bag includes the following Chronicles of Narnia collectables:
- A Chronicles of Narnia kaleidoscope
- A 3D Dawn Treader puzzle
- A Dawn Treader notebook with compass
- A Narnia satchel bag (with a super cool dragon shield on the front!)
How to enter
For your chance to win this brilliant prize all you need to do is:
Describe the most famous of the Chronicles of Narnia movie; The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, in no more than 5 words in a comment below.
Good luck and we can’t wait to read your answers – but please, no swearing thanks!
Winners will be picked after 2.5.11 & notified by email. We will also announce the winner on this blog and on our Facebook and Twitter page.