Halo: Reach was only released last week (14th September) but is already the best-selling game of the year and far more popular than Halo 3. The graphics are outstanding and makes its predecessors feel amateurish and there doesn’t seem to be a bad review out there. And to back all that up check out these unbelievable statistics about Halo: Reach gameplay for the first week of its release:
– 31,000,000 Games have been played since launch
– 98,000,000 Player-games have been recorded
– 8,214,338 Daily Challenges have been completed
– 255,996 Weekly Challenges have been completed
– 78,499,560,895 Total Credits have been earned
– 953 Man-years have been spent in match-made games
– 1365 Man-years have been spent in campaign
– 854,107 files have been uploaded
– 577,804 recommendations have been sent to friends
– 4,619,455 files have been downloaded
That’s more or less 2,000 years spent on the game since its launch! Have you played Halo: Reach yet? Let us know what you think of the game below.
Statistics taken from Bungie.net.