Who would have thought that these boots, which were once the staple of country bumpkins, would become a fashionista wardrobe staple. The boots which are available for Men, Women and Children, come in 20 different shapes, sizes and vibrant colours including turquoise, fuchsia and iris as well as gloss black, snakeskin and studded. There are short, tall and laced-up versions, and to finish the look you can even get furry, knitted and fleecy welly socks. TheHut.com will not allow those feet to go soggy!
Still not sure if Hunter wellies are for you? Well here’s our top 5 uses for them:
– Going to the shops when it’s raining cats and dogs – match your wellies to your flowery skirt, mac and brollie.
– Festivals – an essential in preventing trench foot and they look super cute with shorts especially with the welly socks.
– Walks in the mud – Hunter wellies are incredibly comfy which makes them perfect for a Sunday stroll or taking the dogs out. Wouldn’t recommend climbing mountains in them though.
– Release your inner child – by splashing in puddles happily knowing you won’t be getting wet feet!
– Wang your wellies – if you and your friends are bored you could always wang (throw) your welly to see who can get it furthest. Believe it or not this is an actual competitive game in some parts of the UK.
Have a welly great day!