Bra Fitting Guide
Are you wearing the wrong bra size?
- The cup should fit without any spilling or gaping at the top. If this happens, you are wearing the wrong cup size.
- There should be no bulging at the sides.
- The centre front should lie flat against your body.
- The underwire should lay flat against your ribcage.
- The band should be horizontal around the body and not ride up at the back.
- Your bra straps should be parallel or slightly V-shaped at the back
- The underarm band should feel comfortable and not dig in.